Ah, back to blogging. Well, I just recieved some devastating news man. I've got many sources saying that the cut off for ACJC had been reduced to an extent. This news is really devastating to me man. I think i might not make it to that school.
So plan B, SAJC. That place is quite far. However, I might be able to stay at my uncle's house in bishan where there's bus 13 that can bring me to SAJC. Travelling time is lesser compared the time taken from my house to SAJC.
At least I'm able to visit my grandparents almost everyday if I go to that school. LOL Our mission of establishing many 'bases' in other JCs can finally be sucessful! Imagine, bh in ACJC, aloy in NJC, xm in AJC and I in SAJC. We will be so separated. Lol.
Right now, I just feel like skipping school until the JAE posting results is being announced. Going to school just suck, especially its JJC.
Alright, I need to help chop garlic for my mum. ta!